Store Manager – Dolce & Gabbana (Level Shoes) Job at Chalhoub Group
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Dolce & Gabbana Store Manager – LEVEL Shoes
Our Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. Our Store Manager will drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies
What you will do:
– Drive in-store CX initiatives
– Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
– Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
– Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
– Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
– Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
– Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
– Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
– Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
– Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
– Promote omnichannel sales
– Increase the store revenue target vs actual
– Increase sell-through at full price
– Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
– 6 – 8 years in managing a team in a Fashion Retail capacity
– Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
– Solid customer focus and attention to detail
– Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including stock rotation and inventory
– A passion for people and fashion
– Strong communication and clienteling skills
– Good knowledge of current trends and strong use of social media platforms
– Strong leadership and collaborative skills
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
Company: Chalhoub Group
Company Location: UAE
About Chalhoub Group
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.