Steel Structural Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Black Pearl
Title: Steel Structural Engineer
Company: Black Pearl
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Construction
Our client, an international constructionfirm, is currently looking for a Steel Structural Engineer who willwork in their Dubai based project. In this role, you will have thefollowing responsibilities:
• Draw rough anddetailed scale plans for building facades (glass and GRC) andstructures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, constructiondwg, engineering calculations, specification sheets and otherdata.
• Obtain and assemble data to completearchitectural / structural designs, visiting job sites to compilemeasurements as necessary.
• Capable andexpert of preparing Layout plan, elevation, section, and detailsfor commercial, residential and public buildings, usingcomputer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and other relatedsoftware.
• Coordinate and inspect the work ofsub-contractor draftspersons, technicians, and technologists onconstruction projects.
• Represent structuralengineer and designer on construction site, ensuring buildercompliance with design specifications and advising on designcorrections, under architect’s supervision.
• Determine procedures and instructions to be followed,according to structural specifications and quantity of requiredmaterials.
• Analyze technical implications ofstructural design concept, calculations.
• Operate computer-aided drafting equipment/ software or conventionaldrafting station to produce designs, working drawings, calculationcharts, forms and records.
• Coordinate witharchitectural, electrical and mechanical design & drawingsto determine a method of presentation in order to graphicallyrepresent building plans.
• 7-10 years of experience working in similar kindof project with Architect ractor mainly in Facade andsteel designs.
• Strong exposure with steel,concrete, building facade (glass & GRC) structuralcalculations is required.
• At least 3 yearsof diploma in structural engineering (Degree preferred)
• With ability to prepare shop drawings and document
• Knowledge of other drafting tools (Adobe
Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup and 3D Studio Max) areadvantage.
• Strong knowledge of constructionand design principles.
• Willing to be on acontract for 1 year