Staff Nurse.Nursing Services.DM Healthcare LLC Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Aster DM Healthcare
Title: Staff Nurse.Nursing Services.DM Healthcare LLC
Company: Aster DM Healthcare
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Nursing
· Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
· Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
· Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
· Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
· Participating in medical emergencies
· Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment’s and instruments.
· Preparing patients for examinations.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Assisting doctors during procedure.
· Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
· Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge. ABOUT THE TEAMAster Hospitals, one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: “We’ll treat you well.” Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx.
1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.