SSGA Account Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at State Street
Title: SSGA Account Executive
Company: State Street
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Position: SSGA Account Executive, Middle East and Africa
* ** Overview of role:
** We are looking for an experienced sales and relationship management person to join our dynamic SSGA Middle East & Africa team.
You willbe a key member of the MEA sales team driving assets from existing and new clients to meet or exceed the overall Net New Asset and Revenue target for the region.
You willjoin an ambitious and entrepreneurial client facing team covering a range of client segments with a strong focus on Official Institutions pension funds and asset gatherers.
You willneed to collaborate with colleagues in investments research marketing legal and compliance to offer first-class service to clients. The role requires energy excellent interpersonal and communication skills. We want you to develop a deep understanding of the State Street business to enable you to fully address the needs of our investors with SSGA’s investment capabilities.
** What we will ask you to do:*
* * Drive Net New Assets and Revenue through executing a detailed client strategy to manage and build your book of existing and prospective clients.
* Identify and anticipate client requirements expectations and needs and be an expert in your client segment.
* Think creatively around market themes and trends and clearly communicate investment ideas and research to clients and prospects.
* Execute sales campaigns and dynamically involve clients on major initiatives (seminars events surveys).
* Harness the expertise of our internal specialists (e.g. portfolio management OIG portfolio strategy research Cash SPDR etc.) in order to deliver a consultative sale to clients.
* Partner closely with the PR and Marketing Team to design elaborate and execute sales strategies.
* Work in close partnership with other STT divisions and business (Global Services Global Markets Securities Finance Global Exchange) to ensure an optimal client experience across all our businesses.
* Build strong positive relationships with key internal groups.
* Contribute live feedback on competitive dynamics industry trends and make recommendations to internal partner groups.
* Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards and ensure compliance with all internal requirements.
** What we would love you to be:*
* * Academic qualifications in economics finance business or a related field.
* Experienced in Middle East asset raising from institutional clients for over 3 years.
* Experienced in asset management investment banking or related financial services.
* Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
* Strong track record of sales and client relationship management skills.
* Proven ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan.
* Experienced and comfortable positioning multiple asset classes.
* Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* A good problem solver and trouble-shooter with the ability to identify and analyze issues with the creativity and energy to solve them.
* Persuasive and articulate in presenting complex ideas simply.
* Previous experience with Middle Eastern Official Institutions.
* Knowledge of the Middle East private wealth and distribution markets considered a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of Sub-Saharan Africa and Central Asia markets is a plus.
** Who you are**:
* You are bright curious and entrepreneurial.
* You want to work in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
* You are motivated and keen to deliv…