Sr. Wireless Network Engineer – level 3 support Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Acuative WLL
The Sr. Wireless Network Engineer (L3) is responsible to work with the vendor/supplier during the project lifecycle to supervise the wireless site survey, prepare the high-level and low-level design documents, and to ensure the design and scope are followed during the implementation.
Scope of work
- Provide strong advanced level wireless network engineering, management and support for the wireless network project team.
- Assist in planning and management of various wireless networks for wireless/mobile apps, devices, systems and services during the wireless network project lifecycle. • Test and documents wireless network and wireless systems connectivity, performance, management, and security attributes and results.
- Plan, design, and troubleshoot wireless and local area network infrastructure including controllers, access points, switches, firewalls, DHCP services, basic routing, radio channel surveys, mobile device requirements, mobile app requirements, RF management tools, network traffic and radio service policies, RF sensor network, and related services during the lifecycle of the wireless project.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Acuative WLL
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services