Sr. Specialist- Organization Development Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at ALDARA Medical Corp.
Facilitate and support the planning, development, and implementation of HR programs for company employees. This position is also responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
Learning & Development Operating Model:
- Supports the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of AHMC
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams and leadership to develop and implement a Learning and Development Operating Model that drives Patient Excellence, Patient Safety and Quality, ensuring mindfulness of the cultural requirements of Aldara.
- The Learning & Development Operating Model should include consideration of:
- Corporate Training & Development Requirements
- Orientation of New Employees
- Safety & Quality
- Culture and Behavioral Development
- Continuous Medical Education
- Licensing Requirements
- Clinical Advancement
- National Development
- Incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Provides support to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. May support managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
- Negotiates with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Supports the designs and development of HR training programs for management and employees.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- 5- 6 years’ experience in the HR function within the healthcare industry, or a mix of clinical/ training/ operational experience, preferably within KSA or the Middle East
- Worked with Senior leadership within a Healthcare environment
- Involved in multiple projects of a similar nature to the requirements of this role
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in BA with HR concentration.
- Professional Membership- CIPD or SHRM
Competencies / Skills:
- Business Insight
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- OD Expertise
- Relationship Management
- To set new standards for clinical excellence and the patient experience.
Aldara Core Values:
- WE RAISE THE BAR “Excellence & Efficiency”
- WE THINK TEAM “Collaboration & Advancement”
- WE DARE TO CARE “Access & Accountability”
- ‘YOU’ COUNT ON US “Trust & Respect”
Aldara Brand Promise:
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Ability to operate a computer without limitation
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to endure taxing work schedule and travel as necessary
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Clinic
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BA with HR concentration.
Company: ALDARA Medical Corp.
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Medical Clinic