Sr. Social Media Officer Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Confidential Company
The Role The Social Media Officer (SMO) will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. The Candidate will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, the SMO will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach the customers.
- Develop and manage multiple social media platforms including and not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tiktok and LinkedIn.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Cover the brand activities and create online stories to share them with the digital community
- Assist social media content related to the marketing plan to promote the company’s products and/or services.
- Build knowledge and stay up-to date with social media trends and best practices.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics and ensure integration between social media campaigns and the website and/or landing pages by working closely with the marketing and development team.
- Maintain the communication across all digital channels.
- Assist in brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and accounts.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as increase website traffic to attract new leads/customers.
- Work closely with the design team in order to provide direction and constant feedback to the team that aligns with the marketing strategy.
- Participate in events, launches of new products and cover the stories online
- Lead the generation / creation / placement of engaging, creative and informative organic content across all central brand social media outposts which informs, entertains and delights audiences with brand focused messaging
- Reporting: Assist direct manager with creation / improving reports and findings of the campaign to ensure its success / reach
- Upon reviewing reports, analyze / optimize paid activity, with a ‘test, learn, refine’ approach to future improvements
- Monitor / report on key competitor activity
- Generate, monitor, create & analyze the sponsor ad reports
- Ensure line manager updated regularly on progress against assigned tasks
- Collaborate with other team members on handling the SM channels and replying to customers comments and complaints as well as managing requests according to the company workflows
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant