Sr. IT Planning Strategy Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at United Printing & Publishing
Title: Sr. IT Planning Strategy Specialist
Company: United Printing & Publishing
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Business, Finance
We are looking for a Strategic Planner to define our company’s direction and develop plans to realize our business objectives.
You willhelp us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately.
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities. If you also have experience in market research and business operations, we’d like to meet you Ultimately, you will help our company adapt to changes and grow.
-Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission
-Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals – Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
-Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance – Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
-Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
-Educate senior executives in making effective decisions – Construct forecasts and analytical models – Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
-Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant – Knowledge of business operations and procedures
-Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
-Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude – Organizational and leadership skills – Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic – University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or finance preferably at a post graduate level in addition to vocational courses in management, planning, economic modeling and financial analysis.
-8-12 years’ experience across a wide range of business areas within the upstream and downstream
• Experience with planning and scheduling of project activities particularly using computer-based scheduling software such as Primavera, Microsoft Project or similar programs .
• Expert knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team environment with colleagues and subordinates of multiple ethnicity and cultural backgrounds.
• Sound overall knowledge of inter-corporate processes (e.g. Legal, Finance)
• Prior experience of business / strategic planning at a department and/or group level
• Knowledge of economic / financial analysis and feasibility studies including the creation of financial models
• Ability to communicate complex issues to senior management in a concise manner