Specialist Plastic Surgeon Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Shuchi Searchplushr HR
Title: Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Company: Shuchi Searchplushr HR
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
We are looking for a skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon to join our surgical team. As a Plastic Surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups. You should be able to communicate with patients of varying ages, work long hours, and remain professional at all times.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
• Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
• Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
• Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
• Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
• Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
• Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV.