Specialist /Consultant Plastic Surgeon Jobs in Dubai – UAE at SearchPlus
Title: Specialist /Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Healthcare, Doctor/Physician
To be successful as a Plastic Surgeon, you should be skilled in reconstructive surgical techniques and maintain a steady hand under pressure. Outstanding Plastic Surgeons are active listeners who answer all questions in a non-judgmental manner and are able to ease patients’ anxieties.
• Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
• Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
• Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
• Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
• Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
• Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
• Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
• A degree in Medicine.
• A completed residency.
• Additional courses and training in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
• Years of practical experience in surgery.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• A sound understanding of patient aftercare and wound management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and impeccable bedside manner To be successful as a Plastic Surgeon, you should be skilled in reconstructive surgical techniques and maintain a steady hand under pressure.
View More OTP
* Resend OTP Note : OTP has been sent to registered Mobile Number Email
* Please share your information Email
* User Type
* Apply to Specialist / Consultant Plastic Surgeon