Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Sicuro Group
Title: Software Engineer
Company: Sicuro Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
Purpose of Role:Responsible for software research, development, maintenance and improvement of existing platforms. The Junior Web Developer / DevOps Engineer works within the DevOps team to ensure that all software is compliant with client requirements and industry standards. (S)he also identifies, communicates and collaborates with vendors to improve current software and portal performance or create new solutions for existing and new customers. The Junior Web Developer / DevOps Engineer works closely with the Support team in solving the customer’s software and tracking portal issues that involves more technicalities.
Contact and Cooperation:Provides support across Sicuro Group; contact with Business Unit Leaders and Senior Management
1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
2. Assists in platform maintenance and development and drives it to meet client requirements, thus becoming adept in using their features – data analytics, report generation modules, network integration and data protocol
3. Communicate effectively via email, skype and phone (both internally & externally in English language) to clients and suppliers
4. Analyze and present solution(s) for technical requests by Business Unit leaders.
5. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
6. Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
7. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques.
8. Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
9. Collaborate and support Associate Director in writing project scope of works for ongoing and future development. Support any development including supervision of QAQC process.
10. Responsible to be aware, up-to-date and adhere to all related controls and policies for ISO 27001 and GDPR.
11. Communicates with different suppliers for different solutions that meets and maintains client requirements.
12. Coordinates with Accounts department, the BDs and commercial team on client commercial concerns such as RFI/RFP and proposals
Qualifications & Skills:
Working knowledge in Full Stack Development using a minimum one of the following technology stack: .Net Core, C#, Angular
Knowledge with AWS Services (ECS/ECR, EC2, Secrets Manager, IAM, Autoscaling, CLI, AWS Networking and Basics (Route53, VPC, Subnets, Security Group, etc.)) AWS Certification desired but not essential.
Knowledge in API / Reverse API handling
Working experience using the following Development Tools: Git Version Control, CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, or similar) and Automation/Orchestration Tools (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, or something similar)
English language fluent in speaking, listening and writing
Resident in or prepared to be resident in Dubai
· Good team player and have experience working in a team environment
· Responsible and highly dependable
· Good Interper…