Social Media Specialist Job in Al Jahra, Kuwait at Kuwait College of Science and Technology
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE: The goal is to increase the students and youth engagement on KCST’s Social Media channels and website footfall and to spread awareness on the virtual platform about KCST by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. The Social Media Specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the college and providing support to current and prospective students.You are also responsible for creating, coordinating, executing and analyzing social media campaigns, preparing social media calendars that go in-line with KCST’s Mission and Vision, highlighting the different activities and news of the college on social media, covering KCST’s news on its social media channels, and communicating the college news through other external social media pages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize college pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the college’s social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (Admissions, HR, SLU, etc) to cover related activities and news, manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Job Location
- Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Kuwait College of Science and Technology
Company Location: Al Jahra, Kuwait
Job Category: Primary, Prep, & Secondary School