Social Media Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Logo&Co
Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Abu Dhabi
Logo&co is a creative agency that specializes in Branding, social media management, photography and web design services. We are seeking a Head of creative Operations / Assistant to manage the agency and its growth. Candidate must be 100% fluent in Arabic and English and must have a background in marketing and Graphic design.
This position requires someone to create visual solutions that convince clients, prospects, talent, and the marketplace to engage with our brand. Someone to collaborate closely with a copywriter partner, project manager, marketing directors, technologists, and content specialists to bring these ideas to life for the audience and help grow the brand and business.
Growth plan duties
– Bring in new clients for logo&co
– Client Servicing – Ensuring smooth management of client requests for social media projects
– Dm prospects daily for one hour to get us social media and branding and social media leads.
– Develop ideas and proposals to promote the business and increase the brands visibility with effective and timely implementation.
– Brainstorming and communicating with other business to see how we can collaborate, for example, printing press, interior designer, construction,
– Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
– Influencer seeding: Create list of influencers to work with on excel sheet and communicate with them for collaborations.
– Develop and execute a customer-led strategy for the growth of Logo&co.
– Communication with clients on a daily bases and reporting back to team.
– Acting as a point of contact for clients to address any digital management queries or concerns.
– Presenting effective social media strategies and training to clients when needed.
Creative Design duties
– Analyze engagement data, identify trends in customer interactions and plan digital campaigns with the creative team to build community online
– Leverage monitoring tools for insights and align their work with a brand’s goals
– Make a strategy and design the social media pages of the agency with a content calendar. (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest,)(ENGLISH AND ARABIC)
– Answering social media inquires
– Provide analytics reports across multiple channels on the performance and effectiveness of marketing platform updates and optimize accordingly.
– Determining client needs by conducting in-person or electronic meetings to outline their digital goals.
– Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy for assigned clients.
– Overseeing the client’s online presence and identifying areas of improvement.
– Analyzing the effectiveness of digital strategies by tracking metrics.
– Writing reports on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly or weekly basis. Keeping abreast with the digital industry.
– Project management for all social media projects/campaigns of the agency
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Proficiency in English and Arabic
– 4-5 years experience in managing social media projects in advertising agencies
– Fair to good knowledge of the Middle East region – culture/consumer/trends
– Knowledge of social media, advertising, e-commerce, marketing, branding and digital world
– Bachelors degree in marketing, business, administration or related fields, graphic design
– Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow processes
– Experience leading a team and cooperating with cross-functional teams
– Experience with demanding clients, projects and fast-pace environment with often changing priorities
– Analytical skills with good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
– Curiosity with a thirst for knowledge for Online and trade Marketing
– Highly organised and proactive
– 3.1 Skills and Knowledge
– Should have knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms.
– Should be skilled in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising.
– Should have excellent communication (both written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
– Should be presentable, have good manners and be professional at all times.
– Should be proficient in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with public and external agencies.
– Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgement, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
– Should be skilled in gathering and interpreting data.
– Should demonstrate the ability to research, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)