SOC Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Zcomme
Capgemini Riyadh is hiring for SOC Managers for one of projects in Cyber Security and Security Operations.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Primary Skills: (Must Have) –
· Proven experience in planning, organizing, and developing the strategy for a 24×7 security operations center or Managed Security Service Provider
· Ability to lead a team, promote and foster collaboration, and be a strong leader in the face of a new and changing environment
· Broad information cybersecurity knowledge, including familiarity with common attack methodologies, tactics and protocols, Advance Persistent Threat groups, Hacker activities, etc.
· Significant experience in network intrusion detection, including experience using common network monitoring tools – IDS, IPS, SIEM, and Syslog
· Strong attention to detail along with sharp analytical skills to identify problems at the network, systems, and application layers.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors, co-workers, employees and upper management
· Strong experience with incident response
· Understanding of NIST, SOC2 and ISO reporting requirements.
· Experience with creation, documentation, and implementation of security operation policies, procedures and best practices
(Good to have) Independent with proven analytical and project management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
· Development processes to ensure proper visibility and monitoring of the environment and solutions within the customer environment
· Lead the day to day functions within the SOC
· Supervise and Manage SOC analysts
· Develop and report status of SOC and security posture to Management and customers.
· Provide technical and functional guidance to the team members regarding event monitoring and incident analysis and response
· Manage SOC operational responsibilities and task of the team members
· Act as the escalation point for all security incidents that require attention and timely response
· Provide regular coaching, mentoring and ensuring staff are cross trained on the various SOC tools.
Education / Certifications / Trainings:
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Services, or similar
– CISSP/CEH or equivalent
Shift Timing: (9×5,24×7) 9×5 shift timings as per supported client
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 12
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services