Shift Manager – Logistics – KSA CP Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Alshaya Group
In line with the 2030 vision, we’re looking to nationalize some of the roles within our warehouse, we’re looking for talented Saudi nationals to join our warehouse operations in the role of a Shift Manager.
Location: KSA – Riyadh Warehouse Exit 17.
The Role: You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a single shift within the Warehouse. You will receive, process, and dispatch merchandise to stores, monitor visitor controls, safety and security, and drive performance in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify ways of improving warehouse processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Managing inbound operations (Brands, Shop fits, and Non Stock) and outbound operations (Picking, Packing, and VAS)
* Managing System & Inventory (ILS, Stock take, PI Count)
* Managing and maintaining Good Warehouse Practice (DC Audit, HSE, First Aid, Fire evacuation)
* Liaising between Warehouse Operations, Fleet, Customer Care and store Operations
* Coordinating with other Warehouse shift managers to maintain team work.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* Minimum 3 + years of experience in warehouse / distribution centre at a supervisory level
* A Secondary/High school education – Diploma or higher qualification is desirable
* Good communication English / Arabic
* PC literacy.
Applications are only open for Saudi Nationals
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Alshaya Group
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale