SharePoint Developer Job in Saudi Arabia at NES Fircroft
Job Description Role – “SharePoint Developer “
Location – Saudi Arabia
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SharePoint Online Development Certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High Level Coding skills
- Ability to solve high complex programming issues and manage projects
- Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for configuring and customizing, Collaborating Portal built on SharePoint Online according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software and training staff.
- Collaborating with the business team to review website and application requirements.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Coaches, supports, and trains other team members
- Other duties as assigned
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: NES Fircroft
Company Location: Saudi Arabia