Service Engineer – BMS Jobs in Dubai – UAE at CTI Education Group
Title: Service Engineer – BMS
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Energy/Power Generation
What you will doThe Service Engineer is a key role reporting directly to the Senior Team Leader, Aftermarket Controls Segment – Abu Dhabi. The Aftermarket Controls team carry out service, maintenance and retrofit projects on Building Management Systems (BMS) used for comfort and energy efficiency across multiple industries including commercial, retail and hospitality.
You willpart of growing team and be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions. As a Service Engineer,
You willbe responsible for the onsite system verification, planned preventive maintenance activities, Designing minor/ major retrofits for the enhancement of current system, testing & commissioning of fit out projects. Recognized as the technical leader, coach and mentor in the local branch and area for the controls function. Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on site, customer interface.
Providesconsultative services and recommendations for system improvements to customers. As a member of this team, you will work within a dynamic environment that provides a platform for you to develop your technical and project management skills. How you will do it As a Service Engineer, you should have a complexity knowledge in Various BMS System, HVAC control philosophy including chiller plant, Instrumentation and electronics.
You should have hands on experience for Server Configuration, Developing Control logic for complex projects, installing & commissioning of DDC controllers, 3rd party integrations with BMS and Chiller plant manager.
Other skills required:
• Realize opportunities from product ‘end of life and replacement/upgrade solutions.
• Identifying business growth opportunities and service delivery improvements.
• Functional co-ordination with Sales, Admin & procurement department if required.
• Lead, supervise and coordinate the activities of a front line delivery team (e.g. technicians, etc.) in order to ensure quality service, pull through and flawless execution of contractual obligations.
• Must have problem solving skills and Capable of handling customers on emergency situations like breakdowns and emergency calls.
• Capable to handle customers individually and sometimes able to handle customer meetings during the absence of your supervisors.
• Capable of giving innovative ideas to customers on system enhancement and energy savings in order to develop the business and customer relationships.
• Demonstrate your expertise by conducting system operation training and creating handover documents to ensure a smooth handover to customers and by maintaining a high standard of safety at all times.
• Responsible for execution in compliance with contractual obligations (accurate, on-time, billed, within budget & scope of contract) and applicable legal requirements.
• Maintain PPM Tracker & dispatch technician’s as per agreed PPM Schedule.
• Meet defined SLA’s & KPI’s at PSA Sites managed by Team.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through reviewing and interpreting customer requirements, contract terms and conditions.
QualificationsWhat we look forRequired
• Diploma/BE in Electrical /Electronic engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 Years’
Experience withInstallation, Commissioning & Servicing of Various Brands of BMS system.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Able to explain technical information to technical and nontechnical people.