Service Crew / Restaurant Crew Job in Dubai, UAE at Confidential Company
1.Responsible and is accountable to the Restaurant Manager for the maintenance of
high food preparations standards, hygiene and cleanliness, and organization of his /
her designated station throughout his / her shift.
2. Adheres to store’s Hygiene Policy and ensures Clean As You Go in all given tasks.
3. Follows directions on stock rotation (FIFO) for all prepared food, raw food, frozen
& dry provisions.
4. Performs opening and closing duties in assigned station and schedule as directed
by the Manager, following and meeting given standards.
5. Reports to the assigned station in the restaurant diligently and perform duties
according to the stations operating standards.
6. Prepares and assemble food products according to standard recipe and procedures
in a safe and hygienic manner.
7. Follows and maintains the required backup of production, ready to serve food items,
side items, and condiments following correct break cycle and bin level charts as
directed by the manager.
8. Performs basic responsibility in giving customer satisfaction by greeting customers
with a smile, attending to the customer’s inquiry, and giving extra service in a
polite, friendly, and safe manner.
9. Attends to customers with urgency in taking customers’ orders, releasing and
serving orders accurately and completely.
10. Performs cashiering duties by following careful details of the counter steps which
involves; cash handling, up-selling, and suggestive selling of menu & promotion
items, thanking and asking customers for repeat business, and adhering to the cash
handling policy of the store.
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Food & Beverage Production; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant