Service Advisor – Bus Division – FAMCO Al Futtaim – Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Service Advisor | Hino Service | Dubai
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Service Advisor who is expected to receive customers, note down exactly the jobs required, provide estimate with job explanations, prepare job cards, follow up the jobs in the workshop, take approvals for additional repairs, inform any delays, deliver the vehicle and explain the invoice to customers.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager you are expected achieve the following:
- Attend promptly and greet with a smile
- Ask open ended questions and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer
- Ensure keeping promised time to customers
- Co-ordination with the workshop foreman to ensure completion of repairs in time and update status to customers
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
- Promotion of value added services
- Ensure monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Obtain high standards of Customer Service Values.
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following qualification, experience and skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile or Mechanical Engineering graduate.
Minimum Experience: 2 to 3 years overall experience as a Service Advisor in commercial vehicle industry, Trucks or buses division in particular.
Job-Specific Skills: Experience with automotive dealer / distributor business processes, working knowledge of MS office, ERP (SAP) skills, customer handling skills and good communication skills. Logical thinking ability to understand the technical root cause of the problem with the vehicle.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting