Service Advisor Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
To create outstanding customer confidence in the service offered by the company by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care & to maximize service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
- Schedule Service Appointments.
- Obtain customer & Vehicle data and reviews vehicle history prior to the arrival of the customer.
- Greeting the customer in a timely manner.
- Answer customer calls in timely Manner.
- Advice the customers on the care of their car and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with its Specification.
- Notify Team Leader of Incoming work.
- Check on the progress of repair whole day of all the Job cards created.
- Provides Accurate and complete written cost estimates of labor and parts.
- Write up customer’s vehicle problem accurately and clearly on the Job card.
- Contact customers if any changes in the Job card need to be done and advice those on the reason for change.
- Implement and maintain service marketing programs.
- Obtains customers signature on repairs orders and provides customer a copy of the same.
- Maintain Professional appearance.
- Keep work area clean.
- Carry out temporary assignments given by the managers as required
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure final inspection has been carried out before delivering the car to the customer.
- After the service of the car initiate the invoice process.
- Personally hand over the car to the customer and ensures the customers satisfaction is met.
- Explain the complete work done by the service team and also the charges for the customer.
- Ensure customer vehicle is clean and well serviced before the delivery of the car.
- Ensure the customer is well informed of any delays in the service timings and hand over of the car.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 45
Mechanical Engineering Degree or any relevant
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor