Senior_Officer – Internal Audit (Information Technology/Information Security) Jobs in Dubai at ManpowerGroup Middle East
Title: Senior_Officer – Internal Audit (Information Technology/Information Security)
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Our client is a financial data provider to banks and other government financial institutions within the Fintech Industry
Responsible for performance of internal audit and internal control review exercises as per the Audit plan. The role is responsible performing audits of both technical and non-technical nature and ensuring the follow up and implementation of assigned action plans to close the observations. The role includes the development of audit reports and presentations for Senior Management review and coordination with external vendor firms for performance of audit exercises on a co-sourcing basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct IT/IS examinations and reviews of systems, applications and IT/IS processes.
• Responsible for maintaining the audit plan; including identifying areas where the business should consider additional areas for Internal Audit to focus.
• Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
• IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
• Coordinate the scope and performance of audits with internal departments at the business.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide recommendations for implementations.
• Test controls compliance and perform control assessments towards the national and international standards.
• Provide the company management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
• Perform various other audits of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Utilize tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments).
• Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees.
• Document the observations to bring-out business information security and technology risks.
• Advise on the mitigating strategies and controls which helps to mitigate the risks.
• Effectively communicate timelines, scope of examination, and resource requirements with the company departments and sections.
• Prepare checklists and guidelines for the audit team on how to conduct effective audits and bring out standardization.
• Perform audit to gauge the compliance of the with the Regulatory standards NESA, NCEMA, International standards and upcoming UAE regulatory standards.
• Follow-up with departments and sections on the observations and to monitor the closure of identified risks.
• Must have extensive knowledge on ITSM key processes change, configuration, incident and capacity management.
• Validate data provided by the departments and section for their accuracy.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Education
1.Ability to implement audit plans and schedules.
2.Proven track record in technical and non-technical auditing
3.Knowledge in credit bureau, information services or technology-driven industries
4.Knowledge of technological applications in business environments
5.Proficient in English
6.Proficient in Arabic preferred
7.Minimum experience of 3 years in auditing
8.Bachelor’s degree relevant to performing role described in job description
9.Industry certification in auditing – CIA/CISA – required