Senior SOC Analyst Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Zcomme
Capgemini Riyadh is hiring for Senior SOC Analyst. We are currently seeking an experienced IT professional for a Senior Network Security Administrator position in our Riyadh, Saudi Arabia office. Network security engineers protect the firm’s servers and IT systems from security breaches.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title – SOC Analyst – L2
Skill Name – SIEM Monitoring and Administration
Niche Skill – Preferred Splunk SIEM tool
Others – SIEM IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, RSA SA, Mcafee ESM
Experience – 4 – 7 years
- Hands on knowledge of one of the SIEM products.
- Should have experience in configuring and customizing the SIEM tool.
- Integration and troubleshooting of log sources.
- Should have ability to create custom queries, event parsers.
- Searching and Reporting capabilities with SIEM Tool and custom dashboard creation.
(Good to have)
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration.
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills.
- Should have knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
- Knowledge of Incident Management process
- Willingness to work on multiple Technologies
- Should be a good Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ensure effective operation of SIEM content: filters, rules, expressions and other identification mechanisms of the threat and vulnerability management technologies used within the SOC
- Mentor and guide the First Level Security Analysts
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of SOC related analytical processes and tasks
- Detailed technical security reporting to Management operating companies and appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with other Information Security teams to ensure effective intrusion detection and incident response
- Reviewing reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job
Education / Certifications / Trainings
Good to have trainings / certifications if any (CCNA / Security+/ Network+ / CEH certified/MCSA/RHCE)
Shift Timing – 24×7 rotational shift
Job Location – Riyadh
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 7
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services