Senior Sales Manager – Corporate EDITION/Pre Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Marriott
Title: Senior Sales Manager – Corporate EDITION/Pre
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Management
Position: Senior Sales Manager – Corporate EDITION (Pre-Opening)
** Job Number*
* ** Job Category
** Sales & Marketing
* * The Downtown Dubai EDITION, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
* * Edition Hotels
* * Full-Time
* * Position Type
* * Located Remotely?
** NEDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world’s top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
** JOB SUMMARY
** The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
** CANDIDATE PROFILE
**** Education and Experience*
* • 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
** CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
**** Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities*
* • Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
** Managing Sales Activities*
* • Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (, generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
** Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue*
* • Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market condition…