Senior Sales Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Proofpoint
Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
The Role The members of our Sales Engineering team are highly valued business partners that play a critical role in our sales process every single day. As a Sales Engineer working with Enterprise accounts, you will be one of the most important members of the Proofpoint sales team. After initial onboarding and regular product training, you will become a trusted advisor to our Account Managers in region, as well as our current and future customers.
As a technical liaison and subject matter expert on all things Proofpoint, you will help to deliver People-Centric solutions that protect against today’s cyber threats.
You willget to develop and tell a compelling story that will excite your customer and have them eager to hear more. Your story may include onsite product demonstrations, white-boarding sessions, mini-trainings, lunch-n-learns, threat assessments and production evaluations, all in pursuit of providing a solution to your customer that you will take pride in being a part of. It’s an exciting time to be at Proofpoint!
• You will act as the Technical Sales Lead throughout the pre-sales process
• Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute targeted account penetration strategies
• Design and champion complex People-Centric Security solutions encompassing the entire Proofpoint portfolio
• Provide valuable customer insight and real-world experiences to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help keep our solutions the best in the industry
• Present at or attend industry seminars and/or trade shows when required
• You will become an expert in Email Security, Advanced Persistent Threats, Attack Protection, Threat Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and the threat landscape What you bring to the team
• Proven hands-on experience in a customer facing role, either as a Sales/Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Security Engineer or senior level product support, preferably in the cyber-security industry
• Proven experience in either secure messaging, data security, network security, endpoint, NO
C/SOC or MSP-related cybersecurity
• Track record developing and maintaining customer relationships with large (Enterprise) clients/organizations
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to individuals and/or teams including technical staff and C-suite executives
• You can work independently, adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude
• Fluency in Arabic and English is required
• Exposure to at least two of the following skill sets are recommended:
Enterprise email solutions such as Exchange, G-Suite, Lotus Domino, O365 or working knowledge of SMTPEmail authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) Protection
IT security, vulnerability or risk assessments, and policy enforcement Data Loss Prevention (DLP), compliance and data privacy Cloud security and shadow IT knowledge Nice to have
• Degree in Computer Science preferred, but not required
• CISSP or other industry certification is beneficial In addition to the above, if you have been a part of a sales team before or have a desire to take your career in that direction, as well as an enthusiasm for cyber-security and related security standards and frameworks like ISO, NIST and MITRE. If you love to stay on top of the fast-changing threat landscape and to help to educate and protect our customers and prospects.
And if your experience is b…