Senior Project Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Currie & Brown
Title: Senior Project Manager
Company: Currie & Brown
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Construction
• BSc in civil, architectural or project management-related subject
• A minimum of ten years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global engineering consultancy
• Arabic speaker essential
• Experience of working on a wide range of PMC developments in the Middle East
• Pre- and post-contract experience
• Accredited to a relevant professional body, eg PMP
• Good commercial, design and project management awareness, technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible About the Company Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets. From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure – the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience.
Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an ‘off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all’ solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution. We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.