Senior Project Engineer, Fire Protection Systems – Oil & Gas Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Johnson Controls
Title: Senior Project Engineer, Fire Protection Systems – Oil & Gas
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Category: Engineering, Oil & Gas Industry
Job Description – Senior Project Engineer, Fire Protection Systems – Oil & Gas Projects (WD30104450328)
What you will do
The Senior Project Engineer is a key role directly reporting to Senior Project Manager of Fire Protection systems for the Middle East region. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be a part of a growing team that is responsible for the execution of Fire protection System projects within Oil & Gas sector in the Middle East region. You will prepare schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects, review compliance NFPA codes & practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, specifications and you will interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to support the team with the pre-sales/estimation.
How you will do it
As an experienced Senior Project Engineer, you will have expertise in project executions and complex knowledge of project designing of fire fighting solutions including Fire Protection (water Based systems), Gas Suppression, Foam, and Alarm Detection Systems within Oil & GAS Sector in the Middle East region. You will develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals, plans, completes technical studies, cost estimation, and conferring with management. Determine project specifications by studying project design, customer requirements, and performance standards. Manage project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems. Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends, and recommend actions. Manage the project execution i.e., Design, procurement and installation activities within budget, agreed schedule and exceeding the customer expectations.
What we look for
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in project execution of Major projects for Fire Fighting System in Oil & Gas sector within GCC countries.
• Strong technical knowledge of Fire Protection (water Based systems)/Gas Suppression/Foam / special hazard protection and Alarm Detection systems
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Knowledge of project cost management, revenue generation and invoicing to customer
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
• Material Ordering and Vendor management
• Must have work experience in UAE/Oman/Kuwait/Qatar within the Oil & Gas sector
• Proven track record in cost estimate during the design and development process, recommending cost-effective solutions, and ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
• Fluency in the English language is essential
• Driving License with ability to travel
Job Primary Location
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
To all recruitment agencies:Johnson Controls does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicite…