Senior Project Controls Manager (FE-PCM) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Primarily responsible for the management of assigned projects of high complexity, including team management, technical management, schedule and cost control, quality management, risk management and client management throughout the project lifecycle. He is accountable for the delivery of projects of high complexity in accordance with project budgets and schedules while satisfying all technical and quality projects requirements.
- Leads the project team, establishes the project execution approach and oversees project hand-over, execution planning, and monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals.
Defines, jointly with Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and our clients policies.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with our clients policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures all required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Supports Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Acts as the key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Coaches and provides feedback for project
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- 15 years of experience in project management, at least four of which in project planning and working on-site
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic Languages
- Advanced training courses in latest versions of Primavera
- Advanced training courses in Microsoft Projects
- We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
- Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
- By applying to this job posting, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
- Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering