Senior Project Consultant – SaT – GOV – TCF-LA-PF Infrastructure Adv – Kolkata Job in Kolkata, India at Ernst & Young
Requisition id – 802601
Senior Project Consultant – SaT
EY’s Economic Development Advisory team leverages global best practice methodologies to provide customized economic, policy and business advice to Governments and Corporate’s around major economic development projects. Recognized nationally the team provide end to end consultancy across the investment climate value chain right from strategy/ vision policy development, simplification of procedures, investment attraction and grounding.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist and advise clients on the regulatory simplifications across department
- Assist in implementing ease of doing business reforms
- Assist in investment promotion and investment attraction activities
- Develop policies, schemes, guidelines and SoPs
- Knowledge partner support
- Assist in project evaluation and financial assessment
- Assist in functional requirements gathering and business transformation across departments
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Financial Modelling & Analytical skills
- High initiative and drive
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
- Positive attitude and high commitment
- Leadership skills
- Professional appearance and poise
- High team orientation
- Project management/time management
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduate/ Post graduate degree (preferably MBA from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- Minimum 9 years of relevant post qualification experience in investment promotion, ease of doing business, economic climate reforms, policy and project management
- Background in single window system development, functional requirements, business transformation will be desirable.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed on long term assignments across the country
- Excellent communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
- Job Location
- Kolkata, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Kolkata, India