Senior Programme Associate (Community Feedback Mechanisms/Call Center Management) SC 7 Job in Beirut, Lebanon at World Food Program – Other locations
In 2017, WFP re-committed to ensuring accountability to affected populations through the adoption of the updated Inter-Agency Standing Committee’s (IASC) Commitments to Accountability to Affected Populations (CAAP). WFP operationalizes these four commitments into three core areas: consultation; information provision; and community feedback mechanisms
As part of enhancing Accountability to Affected Populations (AAP), the incumbent will support WFP Lebanon to manage a variety of feedback channels, facilitate case resolution and provide information to beneficiaries of WFP activities.
The post is based in Beirut. The incumbent reports to the Programme Policy Officer (Accountability to Affected Populations, Gender and Protection) with an overall supervision by the Head of Basic Assistance and Programme operation. The position will have a supervisory role to the call center.
Within delegated authority and under the direct supervision of the Programme Policy Officer (Accountability to Affected Populations, Gender and Protection), the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
Supervise the function of Community Feedback Mechanisms (CFM) in WFP Lebanon. All efforts closely coordinated with senior management, all WFP Lebanon units, and Sub-offices, ensuring coordination and technical consultation with the Regional Humanitarian Policy Advisor when relevant.
• Provide technical support in operationalizing the Community Feedback Mechanisms (CFM) scale-up strategy, including set up of the call center.
• Facilitate capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners, and national government on the CFM processes – data collection, case management, analysis, and resolution in line with WFP Protection and Accountability to Affected Populations Policy.
• Lead and ensure accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work (e.g. call center data; helpdesk complaints; validation data etc.) and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
• Extract and clean information from Sugar CRM system and assign for actioning per category on regular basis. Follow-up on actions taken per category and report back on results when needed.
• Facilitate feedback loop close-out by coordinating outbound calls
• Ensure all sensitive information on beneficiaries is kept confidential and a system is put in place to manage and address complaints. Continuously monitor that data protection provisions are adhered to.
• Act as secretary for the WFP Lebanon High Priority (P1) Misconduct Case Committee
• Facilitate referral pathways for cases not within WFP mandate e.g. through the protection working group etc.
• Maintain an updated list of CFM focal points, as well as, safe and functional external referral matrices / pathways
• Coordinate and liaise with internal counterparts on a range of complex matters (e.g. beneficiary inclusion and exclusion; improvement of cash-based transfer processes in response to complaints etc.) to enable effective collaboration, implementation, and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
• Expedite case resolution rates by linking the CFM channels to relevant information systems that provide up-to-date and accurate information
• Facilitate a variety of technical reports, substantial data analysis (e.g. call center data; helpdesk complaints; validation data etc.), generate dashboards, make recommendations to supervisors, ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
• Supervise the WFP CFM function, as well as, manage a team of support staff – providing advice, guidance, and training, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines.
• Act as the main liaison person on behalf of WFP to the call center service provider, with the assigned project manager as the main counterpart.
• Act as a point of contact for resolution of a range of operational queries and problems within CFM and coordinate the referral efforts to other stakeholders in line with the CFM standard operating procedures.
• Facilitate roll out of the CFM through community sensitization and awareness creation efforts
• Coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders (field offices, activity teams and other relevant units in WFP, local partners, agencies, NGOs, and government institutions) to disseminate lessons learned, results, main findings and risk on the implementation of CFM.
• Based on CFM trends, facilitate strategic corrective actions taken on complaints and advocate for programmatic adjustments, as well as, improved internal controls to enhance efficiency of WFP operations.
• Prepare donor proposals and briefings on the CFM as required.
• Perform other duties as required
Company: World Food Program – Other locations
Company Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Job Category: Non-profit Organization