Senior Product Manager – Supply Chain | Retail | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager – Digital Retail Supply Chain. The role is responsible for developing Sourcing Strategies and clear action plans to support the launch of new digital products and platforms as we meet and exceed customer demand. You will be looking into technologies and operations both from a product and Supply Chain perspective and analyse trends to develop strategies to reduce cost, minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead supply chain new product introduction efforts within specific goals for product launches, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability, and order cycle time goals.
- Create and own the supply chain product roadmap planning processes for Supply Chain and Procurement teams.
- Assess and develop new last mile opportunities from a digital standpoint.
- Matrix collaboration with team members from across all functions to develop new product plans and sustaining processes.
- Work with functional supply chain teams and help develop new strategies for process improvements and synergies with Digital.
- Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Deliver on product timelines and match KPIs.
- Product Success both in market feedback and revenue.
- Brand feedback and success from different platforms
- Key improvements delivered that simplify the customer journey and experience
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or an advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, finance or related technical or quantitative field
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain, product lifecycle management, roadmap planning, and product requirement decision maGeneral manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability take ownership and influence others.
- Proven ability to drive cohesion and collaboration among many different people & functions.
- Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to listen effectively.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Demonstrable capability to negotiate requirements and decisions effectively across a diverse range of teams and to lead through influence.
- Proven ability to execute in all phases of the product development life cycle, resulting in high-quality hardware products, delivered on time.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention, rather than being asked to look at specific problem areas.
- Holding an Agile product management and project management certifications like CSM, CSPO, PMP or PMI-ACP will be an advantage
Work Experience required
- 5+ years of supply chain experience or cloud computing/technology
- 6+ years of work experience in program, project, or product management, or leading an implementation of a product, or 4+ with advanced degree
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, Pivot Tables, SQL, Tableau, etc..
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and flexible approach with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines
- Ambitious, resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed
- Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude
- A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner
- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas
- Excellent presentation, time management and delivery skills
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting