Senior Product Manager Jobs in Riyadh at Dermazone
Title: Senior Product Manager
Drug and Cosmetics Company based in Riyadh is looking for:
1. Senior Product Manager
– Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Medical related field
– 3 years’ minimum experience.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Very good skills in using office programs
– Driving license
– Sponsor transfer
– The successful candidate is responsible for marketing initiatives to launch new products and animate business pillars, while growing the brand awareness and market share for his/her category.
– Specialist in this role, she/he should drive the business with excellence; She / he is responsible for the qualitative 360 plan to grow his/her category in working with other team members.
– She / he will also interface with internal and external business partners to ensure that business objectives are met and aligned with the Brand’s goals.
– 1. Owner of excellent execution of your category’s marketing activities in Saudi local market.
– 2. Bring the Brand strategy to life and develop new initiatives to win market share and ranking.
– 3. Steer your category’s leadership in identifying new opportunities.
– 4. Ensure successful new product launches and reanimation of the pillars supported by effective 360 plans (PR & e-PR, media, social media & digital, forecast & sampling, events and CRM, sell-out tracking and the product display in the points-of-sale.)
– 5. Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally.
– 6. Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions.
– 7. Ensure accuracy in forecasting of new products and timely submission.
– 8. Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launch are well-prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact.
– 9. Ensure accurate and timely phasing of A&P management.
– Animation and Events
– 1. Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
– 2. Regular and timely update and exchange with the sales team to ensure the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives are successful.
– 3. Work closely with CRM in the organization of pre-sampling, private events and workshops.
– 4. Be physically present at all major promotions and events (promo bars, atrium events, workshops, etc.) to ensure smooth operations.
– Media & Communications (PR)
– 1. Ensure that all your media plans are in place in accordance to your launch plans.
– 2. Ensure that PR coverage for your launches is in place.
– 3. Bring ideas and initiatives to engage the PR and ePR .
– Visual merchandising
– 1. Follow-up closely with Visual Merchandiser to ensure the following:
– a) All new launch visual merchandising are executed accordingly.
– b) Plan and execute impactful promotions and events setup.
– c) Ensure all POSM are delivered in timely basis for the launches.
If anyone interested please send your CV at “jobsderma2030 at gmail.com”
Job Type: Full-time