Senior Product Manager Jobs in Dubai at Laparet FZ LLC
Title: Senior Product Manager
Company: Laparet FZ LLC
About the Company:
ViHome is a new fully independent product software company that used to be a part of the ceramic tile business (IT department). Be one of the first employees, on the leadership team, who will build ERP solutions for in-house brands and external partners. ViHome ERP is a standard
ERP enhanced with a convenient user-friendly interface for sales reps, merchandisers, and designers. This is a solution for the ceramic tiles business which would be possible to scale to any other areas. A unique user funnel will bring one of the strongest differentiators of the platform.
Product Owner General Tasks
Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
Defining the vision for the team’s product
Creating a product roadmap based on this vision
Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
Developing user stories
Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
– Provide overall project leadership and management of the Agile development process. Collaborate with all stakeholders like management, devs, QAs, designers, customer service, and partners.
– Build a vision of the product and transform it into the product specification. Define product roadmap, functionality, and focus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Lead and influence a cross-functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers business goals on time.
– Ensure product roadmap and vision are communicated to the development team
– Technical understanding of the components, API, data, systems and services, and inter-dependencies that make up the product.
– Break down and prioritize the delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies.
– Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements.
– Proactively communicate and collaborate with project managers, product analyst, stakeholders, developers, QA, and other team members to analyze information and functional requirements, advocate the development process through to implementation, and ensure the delivered product meets business needs.
– Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features.
– Collaborate with product analysts/developers/QA during product development through the implementation.
– Facilitate iteration planning sessions, daily team stand-ups, grooming sessions, and retros.
– Track and report on teamwork completed, capacity, backlog, velocity, etc.
– Forecast product/feature delivery timelines.
– Use metrics and feedback to improve team and organization processes, best practices, performance, and delivery.
– Assist with deployments and production support issues.
– Coordinate between multiple IT Teams such as IT Networking, Security, Data Architects, IT-Compliance, IT-Access Management, Database Administrators, and other Software Development Teams.
– Perform Technical & Functional Impact Analysis on the new requirements/projects initiated by a business or IT. This includes analysis of systems dependencies, Analysis for Security/compliance requirements.
– Coordinate dependencies and impacts with Other IT Dev Teams to ensure timely, controlled deployments
Basic Qualifications: ( Mandatory):
Experience managing ERP, eCommerce, WMS, or other similar type projects
BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, business administration, or accounting)
5+ years of Product Owner, Product Manager, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, and Project Manager
Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
Perfect understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies (JIRA & Confluence). Certification is a must.
Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities
Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
5+ years of experience working with IT project teams involved in product development.
5+ years of experience working as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst.
Experience in all aspects of supply chain management using ERP and finance systems including support of logistics, warehousing, and transportation management.
Experience in agile product development, a clear understanding of agile frameworks, preferably SAFe or similar.
Experience working with operations teams to gather system requirements.
Strong understanding of business functional issues, interdependencies, and business structural concerns. Must be excellent at in-depth analysis of complex business processes.
Experience with relational database management systems, supply chain management software, and business warehousing software.
Ability to manage multiple priorities within deadline and prioritize effectively, while delivering high-quality work.
Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
Prefer experience in logistics or supply chain in a nonprofit setting.
Excellent written and verbal communication with presentation experience and interpersonal skills with a strong sense of customer service.
Languages requirement: English and Russian (both minimum at Advanced level)
Location: MENA region, East European countries. Being open to relocating to Dubai (UAE).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)