Senior Planner Job in Saudi Arabia at Kellogg Brown & Root Saudi Ltd | KBR
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- BSc in a related subject or equivalent experience.
- 10 + years post-graduate experience.
- Sound knowledge of all engineering and commercial aspects of major civil and infrastructure projects including roads, bridges and utilities.
- Experienced user of Primavera P6, Pertmaster and MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of CPM networks, resource and cost loading and risk management technique.
- Ability to effectively monitor and analyze progress, identify trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Previous experience in the Middle East is an advantage.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Planning and Organising
- Accepts Responsibility
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Training & Education Center
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Kellogg Brown & Root Saudi Ltd | KBR
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Training & Education Center