Senior PE analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Dawaam
Title: Senior PE analyst
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Finance, Banking
Working for a Senior team member to evaluate potential late stage VC / pre IPO and IPO investment opportunities using a range of strategic, financial and operational tools.
• Source deals globally and participates in the investment process from inception to closure, including active involvement in all aspects of the transaction.
• Conducts financial data analysis and develops sophisticated financial models in order to assist in critical financial decisions.
• Independently coordinates due diligence processes (commercial, financial, technical), including writing investment memos and presenting recommendations;
• Help define the structure and the objectives of each investment
• Preparing quantitative analysis and qualitative reports on prospective investmentfor internal use as well as external syndication . Works on research to develop a best in class structure and strategy for the organization’s activities in sync with the overall investment strategy.
• Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and external parties (professional advisory firms in finance, strategy, accounting and others) to encourage the continued evolution of the company brand.
• Keeps abreast with latest global deals that you might get the investment house involved with
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience
• Preferably holds an MBA from a globally-recognized top ranked business school
• Between 4-7years’ previous experience within late stage PE and IPO deals with an understanding of global markets.
• Relevant experience in any of the following functions: management consulting, private equity / principal investments, investment banking / corporate finance (mergers & acquisitions)
• Preferrably indepth knowledge and contact listy of syndication desks globally.
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and analysis
• Good command of oral and written English, Arabic is a plus