Senior Officer- Regulatory and MIS Reporting Job at One Vision for Consultancy
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Daily financial statements
• Preparation of Monthly MIS including variance analysis with budgets
• Prepare and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to strictly
• Ensure statutory reporting for all the stock exchanges are adhered to
• Automation/streamlining of the regulatory reporting and MIS reporting
• Liaise with auditors including statutory & internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies & bankers
• Develop and document process flowcharts
• Apply the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the Bank at all times
• Other finance and accounting duties as required.
• Importantly: Responsible for preparing all reports related to Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Bahrain and to the various stock exchanges that the Bank is listed
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting and chartered accountant status i.e. CPA/ ACCA/ ACA qualification.
• Min 2 years to a Max 6 years of progressive experience in the Finance field.
• Experience in banking, financial services organizations or investment management marketplace.
• Excellent knowledge of Basel 3 and relevant regulatory reporting
• Ability to apply strong financial analytics, work on deadlines, initiate cost reduction and improve performance
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advantage to have skills in Oracle Financial Analyzer, financial modelling
• Industry knowledge: Investment or Islamic Banking
• Candidate must be Bahrain based.
Highlight your work experiences with the matching JD parameters on the CV.
MAIL CV TO: [email protected] by no later than November 21, 2020.
Company: One Vision for Consultancy
Company Location: Bahrain
About One Vision for Consultancy
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in: