Senior Officer, Compliance Monitoring Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Bupa Arabia
In this role you will required to:
- To handle Compliance Monitoring activities for BUPA Arabia including providing assurance that all rules and regulations are adhered with, as well as to monitor the effective implementation & compliance of all rules and regulations that are laid out by the regulators in all Bupa Arabia departments and functions.
- To fulfil the duties of “Second Line of Defence (LoD)” effectively and efficiently in sync with Bupa Arabia’s governance framework.
- To ensure that Bupa Arabia manages its regulatory risk, compliance and conduct responsibilities to agreed and approved appetites.
Compliance Monitoring & Relationship Management
- Ensure that all information concerning customers, employees and Bupa Arabia activities are treated as confidential.
- Make sure that all regulatory queries/requests for information are responded to in a timely manner.
Compliance Monitoring Policies & Processes
- Follow the Compliance Monitoring Unit’s purpose, authority, responsibility designed in the Compliance Monitoring policies.
- Maintain proper compliance Monitoring reporting procedure for providing appropriate Information/reporting to Compliance monitoring senior manager.
- Compliance Monitoring Annual Plans/ Assignments.
- Follow the compliance Monitoring plan/assignments; by mapping, testing and coordinating with stakeholders to issue monitoring reports, findings and action plans.
- Conduct the Monitoring fieldwork, document the control testing sheet (i.e. documents the test purpose, approach, work completed, materiality, management feedback, results and conclusion).
- Identify and review control weaknesses and deficient conditions, make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions.
- Complete Monitoring documentation and file as required, ensuring that all records are in place, up to date with adequate access controls.
- Identify and alert any red flag (fraud indicator) during the conduct of the Monitoring engagement to ensure any fraudulent issues are dealt with promptly.
- Insure timely completion of Monitoring and present the key inspection observations issues to the senior manager of Compliance Monitoring on a timely basis.
- Report any restrictions of scope or denial of access to records or documents to the senior manager of Compliance Monitoring.
Compliance Monitoring Findings and Follow up
- Follow up with stakeholder to close all findings/observations with the due date set.
- Contribute to the final Monitoring report including the improvement program.
- Regularly communicate to the senior manager of compliance monitoring information on the progress and results of the opened observations.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Bupa Arabia
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services