Senior Officer CMCU – Credit Monitoring and control Job in Doha, Qatar at Commercial Bank of Qatar
- Ensure handling the requests received by business and other stake holders.
- Ensure implementing limits and collateral updates on system with TAT of 24 hrs.
- Handle the requests which received by Agency team for syndication loan.
- Ensure implementing tasks and steps on various systems through CARE, DOCUMENTUM, KONDOR COLLATERAL MODULE, CRM and EQUATION.
Credit Documentation, Reviewing and Processing
- Handle the requests of (Extension, Reallocation, limit updates) and Update the system based on the completeness of approvals (based on signed documents received from Credit Fulfilment Unit) on Equation
- Review the collateral completion and communicate with RM’s to ensure the same.
- Review and maintain the bank limits on systems of (EQUATION /KGR) based on the approved list by finance team.
- Review credit approval completeness for short CFR’S to define controlled access, as per internal and regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Ensure the perfection of handling the blocking requests on a daily basis.
- Manage the timely processing customer credit limit information into the system as per defined guidelines and quality standards while conducting the effective disbursement of funds to clients subject to credit approval and terms.
- Ensure that all requests promptly processed to ensure that there is no financial loss to the Bank.
- Meet TAT on benchmark timings (with no backlog for the CMCU team).
- Ensure the accuracy of data updated in the systems with no fail.
- Reporting and maintaining incoming tracker and pendency on daily basis
- Provide speedy and efficient services by focusing on customer preferences, satisfaction and retention to ensure that customer services and quality objectives are met through.
- Manage the timely processing of credit applications including entering customer information and credit limits into the system as per defined guidelines and quality standards while conducting the effective disbursement of funds to clients subject to credit approval and terms.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business-related major
Minimum Experience:8-10 years relevant experience in banking sectors including at least 4 years in positions of progressively receiving incoming request, registering them, take appropriate action and then reporting EOD to unit supervisors.
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Planning and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- MS Excel
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Commercial Bank of Qatar
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Banking