Senior Mechanical Engineer – Waste Water Treatment/Piping Network (FE-ENGR) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
Responsible in directing, co-ordinating, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control of primarily water and waste water related mechanical engineering projects. Drives general mechanical engineering deliverables.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Mechanical engineering of infrastructure related primarily to water and waste water treatment plants;
- Compilation of mechanical specifications and datasheets for procurement of mechanical equipment;
- Management of various mechanical procurement packages;
- Preparing tender documents as a basis for construction;
- Reviewing technical submissions;
- Working collaboratively with other design departments;
- Supporting other project managers and directors within the business;
- Keeping up to date with environmental matters, and being aware of policy and developments in this area;
- Presenting technical data or project results to both technical and non-technical Clients and Colleagues;
- Monitoring the progress of projects from start to finish – from the feasibility stage, to basic and detail design, through to construction and handover;
- Controlling and managing budgets at project level;
- Incumbent is expected to carry out site supervision of construction works for short and sometimes long durations on sites as follows;
- Ensuring compliance with design/specifications and standards
- Ensuring compliance with project programme and all knowledge areas
- Attending site meetings
- Preparing reports
- Issuing of Site Instructions (SI)
- Attending to Requests for Information (RFIs) from the contractor
- Liaising with the Head Office in all cases while contacting site activities
- Do any ad-hoc office or site duties as assigned by the Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience / Minimum Requirements
- BEng or BTech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 + years’ experience, with 4 + years’ experience specifically in construction of water and wastewater treatment plants
- Ability to take decisions and demonstrate accountability and integrity.
- Ability be an active and participating team member, able to transfer skills to others in order to achieve business objectives in all circumstances.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strategize in order to meet the long-term vision of the company.
- Problem solver and target driven individual.
- Ability to deliver required results while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong AutoCAD Plant 3D design skills will be advantageous.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering