Senior Manager- Trade and Logistics Jobs in Dubai at McDermott International, Ltd
Title: Senior Manager- Trade and Logistics
Company: McDermott International, Ltd
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Logistics execution plan and proposal man-hour efforts for EARC proposals
· Logistics strategy and plan review for all projects
· Work closely with the Modularization grou in identifying Logistics solutions for Modular projects, both Offshore and Onshore
· Work with the Global logistics team and developed logistic metrics to benchmark logistics estimates.
· Provide oversight to all Logistics personnel in the EARC region including resourcing for all proposals and projects
· Development of Logistic Agreement T&Cs, Non Disclosure Agreements and Pre Bid Agreements (PBAs).
· Logistics Enquiry preparation, management, system set up, etc
· Logistics Supplier engagement for technical and commercial clarification
· Manage Logistics team to drive procurement of all materials in accordance with schedule
· Familiar with logistics operations and administration where procurement spend is partly funded by Export Credit Agencies underwriting financial loans to clients.
· Managing the Project Procurement activities related to the project
· Familiarization with Project Scope of work, fabrication schedule, material specifications and specific client requirements relating to all Project materials (Structural, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation).
· Development of a Project Logistics Plan, to include all aspects of interface with procurement and subcontracting, including expediting, sourcing responsibility split, communications and project goals.
· Coordinate with Engineering, Client, Fabrication yard and Subcontractors on all aspect related to the logistics of Project materials and equipment.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
· Extensive domestic and/or international experience within in a global EPC company executing contracts in key industries, such as oil and gas, LNG, petrochemical, chemical, power, nuclear and water with typical procurement experience.
· Familiar with procurement procedures, standards, and codes.
· Familiar with Logistics procedures, standards and codes.
· Highly analytical and capable of mapping processes to determine areas for improvement.
· Must be able to quickly learn complex software and be able to teach others.
· Works well with others and understand the value of teamwork.
· Must be intrinsically motivated to succeed and have high desire for achievement.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Supply Chain Management preferred).
· Prefer lump sum turnkey and modular experience.
· Offshore and Onshore experience.
· Prefer SPM and JDE experience.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
· Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
· One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
· Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
· Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
· Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions