SENIOR LANDSCAPE REVIT BIM MODELER Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons – United Arab Emirates
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s / Diploma in Architecture or Landscaping from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 6-10 years Revit experience within depth working knowledge of current Revit versions; Proficient in CAD design 2D/3D (AutoCAD and Revit).
- Able to demonstrate (skill assessment) ability to set up new Revit project files for the team; Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and multitasking ability; Produce Revit Families according to project requirements.
- Able to maintain standards and library of Revit families/objects; Able to run clash detection in Revit.
- Strong computer skills; Experience of producing working drawings in Revit.
- Expert knowledge of Revit including use of parametric, generation of Bill of Material, assemblies, sub-assemblies, creation of families, etc.
- Advanced Revit skills are essential including creation of a federated model using Revit Links, creating/working with Revit Worksets and professional using of shared coordinates.
- Proficient in a range of BIM Authoring, Scripting, Design Review, Coordination, Simulations and Collaboration Platforms:
- Essentials: (Revit Architecture , Navisworks, BIM 360, Civil3D, AutoCAD).
- Preferable: (ProjectWise, Synchro, Bluebeam Studio, Autodesk Inventor professional, Sketchup, 3D Max).
- Knowledge of BIM codes and Standards (ISO19650, PAS1192-2, BS1192).
- Knowledge of General BIM Model requirements (i.e., LOD, Naming convention, parametric modeling, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess Excellent Oral Communication Skills with an Ability to Form Effective Relationships with Project Delivery Team, Client, and Contractor under Time Pressure.
- Possess the ability to Develop Analytical Reports and Presentations.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 10
Company: Parsons – United Arab Emirates
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy