Senior IT Risk Management Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at CC Staffing International Ltd.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Make risk assessments, which involves analyze risks as well as identify, describe and estimate the risks affecting the business.
- Establish the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets.
- Create risk assessments, track mitigations efforts and develop risk metrics and risk reports.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Perform risk assessments to identify current and future security vulnerabilities.
- Maintain risk register and develop IT Risk Management metrics and reports.
· Develop risk management controls and contingency plans.
- Evaluate the company’s previous handling of risks, and compare potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to management.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Create contingency plans to manage crises.
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Prepare reports and present recommendations.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: CC Staffing International Ltd.
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services