Senior Hydraulic Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Parsons Corporation
Title: Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Company: Parsons Corporation
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Category: Engineering, Design/Web/Multimedia
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Ready to lead a team that tackles hydraulic and infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Engineering expertise to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact on the community?
As Senior Hydraulic Engineer, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Perform design/analyses calculations related to wet utilities such as irrigation, potable water, sewer and stormwater transmission mains using governing engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
• General Arrangements, Layouts, plans & profiles.
• Research and prepare design options and documents
• Review shop drawings.
• Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings.
• Prepares engineering computations.
• Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
• Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
• Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related subject from Major University.
• Minimum 15 years postgraduate experience of hydraulic engineering design particularly water and irrigation networks with progressively increasing responsibility.
• At least 12 years as a Senior Hydraulic Engineer with responsibility for supervision of design resources.
• Previous experience of building network models using WaterGems,WANDAand similar hydraulic design software.
• Previous experience in ArcGIS (ESRI) is preferable.
• Extensive and knowledgeable computer skills (AutoCAD).
• Ability to implement Quality Management System on projects effectively.
• Good spoken and written English is essential.