Senior Finance Professional Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Al Mulla Group
· Exercise effective financial control measures across the Business Division including Cash Management, CAPEX & Working Capital Management
· Work closely with Business Head on relevant operational aspects, provide suitable advice, support in fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships.
· Participate in Business reviews, improvement initiatives, drive cost effectiveness across Business.
· Identify, Escalate and mitigate Financial Risks.
· Draft and implement systems set up and processes in line with Business requirements.
· Develop, prepare, review and monitor Business plans.
· Develop or recommend viable solution for problems or situations.
· Collect, interpret and review Financials & Business performance information
· Sound knowledge in Accounting Concepts & application oriented clarity in IFRS & IAS Requirement.
· Technically strong to manage team of talented finance professionals
· Strong Analytical skills & Out of the Box thinking.
· High degree of Accountability, Integrity & Responsibility.
· Ability to grasp key focus areas & self-driven with zero supervision
· Solid interpersonal skills, fostering teamwork, with discernment for sensitive/confidential information.
· Proven leadership, Team player & Team builder.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Strong Commercial Astuteness
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Master’s degree
- Min: 35 Max: 45
Company: Al Mulla Group
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor