Senior Executive – Internal Audit Jobs in Dubai at Seintiv Talent Solutions
Title: Senior Executive – Internal Audit
Company: Seintiv Talent Solutions
The job holder will be responsible for executing scheduled internal audits/ special projects across Group entities under the supervision of Senior Manager/ Manager – Internal Audit. Assignments should be executed in line with Annual Audit Plan to assess the design/ operational effectiveness of controls, safeguarding of assets, compliance, and efficiency of operations.
Audit Assignment Planning
· Prepare audit work program for areas being audited based on process discussions with auditees and previous audits being undertaken.
· Audit work program should ensure adequate coverage for establishing:
· Effectiveness of internal controls so that processes operate with operational and financial integrity,
· Identification of improvement areas to enhance, simplify, automate controls as well as improve process efficiency,
· Ensure safeguarding of assets and achievement of organizational objectives and
· Compliance with laws and regulations.
· Incorporate new methods, techniques, and tools in planning (as well as executing) audits.
Audit Execution & Reporting
· Executive audit assignments independently or along with team under the supervision of Seniors. Ensure timely and appropriate execution of audit while ensuring,
· Adequate coverage of transactions (sampling as well as data analytics),
· Deploying accepted tools and techniques to make audit process efficient and
· Keeping in context materiality as well weaknesses observed in the process.
· Highlight potential risks and quantify either value at stake or improvement potential wherever applicable.
· Come up with recommendations that are value adding, practical and improve on current operations.
· Write concise, clear reports with facts and explanations that are suitable for senior management while at the same time are very actionable.
· Maintain audit standards, working papers and overall, a highly professional approach.
· Follow-up and track implementation of the recommendations provided when they become due.
Audit Integrity & Standards
· Ensure confidentiality.
· Ensure adherence to the internal audit department’s SoPs and Policies for self and reportees.
· Ensure compliance with the Internal Auditing Standards issued by IIA.
· Ensure appropriate Audit technology tools are used to provide the highest level of assurance in an efficient manner.
· Advise in decision making, framing of policies, cost rationalization by providing an independent analysis.
· Occasionally also take up business improvement projects as guided by Head of Department.
· Monitor international developments, emerging trends and best practices in internal auditing and implement them, as applicable.
Candidate background and skills:
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Office tools, Analytical Software and basic functionalities of ERP.
· CA (mandatory) with 2-3 years of PQE. CIA/ CISA would have an added advantage.
· Preferred background of a Big 4/ Reputed Consultancy/ Industry.
· Open to travel (20-30%).