Senior Engineer Big Data & AI/ML Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Professional Recruitment
- To work in collaboration with business and O&M on creating value from data, solving complex problems by turning vast amounts of data into business insights through advanced analytics, modeling, and machine learning.
- Implement and industrialize machine learning models into production by utilizing state of the art tools/algorithms and methodologies following DevOps and a test-driven development process, bridge the gap between insight and actions.
- Develop scalable and production-ready Advanced Analytics and AI software and products.
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust with a focus on value creation, growth and serving end-users with full ownership and accountability.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Big Data Specialist
- Develop an understanding of business obstacles, objectives and create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
- Combine, explore and draw insights from large and complex data assets obtained from different parts of the business.
- Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation, and machine learning techniques
- Prototype and pilot new solutions and be a part of the aim of ‘productizing and industrializing’ those valuable solutions that can have an impact at a global scale
- Guides and coaches other chapter colleagues to help solve data/technical problems at an operational level, and in methodologies to help improve development processes
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets to enable the business to make data-driven decisions
- Advocate data-driven decision making through for example experimentation and other quantitative analysis
- Design advanced analytics solutions together with business stakeholders and product/analytics teams to maximize impact; function as the link and catalyst
- Pressure-test algorithms from a business logic perspective and develop value proofs/ business cases
- Support in analysis and verification of model output and work with data scientists to improve the accuracy of the model
- Analyze data using the latest web analytics and business intelligence techniques
- Develop industrialization process to rollout by ensuring real-time data collection across the portfolio
- Implement tools (e.g., Power BI or web-analysis dashboards) that help data consumers to extract, analyze, and visualize data faster and better through data pipeline
- Design, develop and build real-time data pipelines from a variety of sources (streaming data, APIs, data warehouse, messages etc.)
- Leverage the understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof software
- Manage existing pipelines and create new pipelines from a variety of sources (relational, XML, etc.)
- Actively apply best practices within CI/CD
- Propose and implement solutions for data pipeline stabilization and data quality checks
- Coordination with other teams to design optimal patterns for data ingest and egress, as well as lead and coordinate data quality initiatives and troubleshooting
- Ensure best practices are followed across architecture, codebase, and configuration
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence:
- Test and scale new algorithms through pilots and later industrialize the solutions at scale to the comprehensive fashion network of the Group
- Influence, build and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the AI projects, and integrate with external IT infrastructure/service to provide an e2e solution
- Leverage an understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
- Design, develop and maintain the framework for analytical pipeline
- Develop common components to address pain points in machine learning project, like model lifecycle management, feature store and data quality evaluation
- Provide input and help implement framework and tools to improve data quality
- Work in cross-functional agile teams of highly skilled software/machine learning engineers, data scientists, designers, product
- managers and others to build the AI ecosystem within the Group
- Deliver on time, demonstrating strong commitment to delivering on the team mission and agreed backlog
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS: Minimum Qualifications:University degree in IT or Computer ScienceMinimum Experience:12-15 years total experience in the Data Science field including at least 3-5 years as AI/ML EngineerJob-Specific Skills:
- Ability to transform proof of concept machine learning models into scalable solutions
- Ability to translate business requirements into analytical requirements
- Ability to apply software development best practices into machine learning projects, including unit tests, DevOps integration, release management, test-driven development, etc.
- Ability to automate development process of machine learning project by leverage state of art tools and technology like container, continuous integration, and delivery, orchestration tools, etc.
- Familiar with at least one of the major cloud solutions, preferably Azure. Able to recommend and select the right services available in the cloud to address a technical problem
- Good understanding and experience with software design principle and design pattern
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology, keep team focus on delivering business value
- Ability to understand business needs and meet through suitable solutions/products; Outstanding knowledge of IT hardware and software systems; Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical, and analytical methods to apply to data processing
- Ability to Extract and present valuable information from data
- Ability to Understand business requirements and generate insights
- Ability to Build mathematical models, validate and work with them
- Ability to establish priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high level of performance.
- Ability to Evaluate different options proactively and ability to solve problems in an innovative way. Develop new solutions or combine existing methods to create new approaches.
- Advise the business in the best solution from both a business and maintainability perspective
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Electric Power Production & Transmission
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Professional Recruitment
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Electric Power Production & Transmission