Senior Director – Hospitality Job in Qatar at Starlink
1. Communicate and represent Hospitality strategy and policies and ensure they are implemented according.
2. Provide guidance and direction to hospitality department heads and their team including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
3. Evaluate the scope of services provided by the hospitals relevant for all departments within Hospitality.
4. Improve practices and work standards within existing operations to maximize efficiency and customer care.
5. Participate together with the Executive Director Hospitality in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services in the Hospitality Department.
6. In collaboration with Department Heads, identify governmental requirements of alt Hospitality departments.
7. Oversee design and implementation of processes for quality improvement activities.
8. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
9. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
10. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and stakeholders, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
11. Effectively communicate operational and project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a time and clear fashion.
12. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vita! to the success of the hospitality operation.
13. Perform other duties as assign.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, Project Management or any other field related to Service Industry and Facility Management
- large experience in Catering (F&B) with preference in shipping industry, airline industry or health care with the same complexity; as well as managerial experience of a large and complex operation.
- 10 years working experience in a minimum
- 4 star hotel chain internationally recognised, leading hospital or similar high end hospitality service industry (including airtime, cruise liners etc)
- 03 years of which should be as relevant senior managerial capacity from an internationally recognized organisation.
▪ PRINCE2 or PMP Practitioner
▪ Change Manager
▪ Lean Management — Six Sigma Green belt or above ISO auditor
- Required Male The candidates should be male, no preferences on Nationality.
- Must be available in Qatar with valid QID and NOC.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- FMCG; Facilities & Property Management; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Hospitality And Hotel Management
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: FMCG; Facilities & Property Management; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant