SENIOR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – AIRPORT Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Parsons International Limited
Senior Development Manager – Airport
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You are a “Make It Happen” person
Your sense of accountability makes you a manager who businesses compete for. You take ownership of your work as a matter of personal integrity and lead your team to do the same. If it’s not their best, they make the necessary changes. Our organization appreciates the timeliness with which you get things done as well as the solid end product you deliver. You’re someone we can count on. Let’s talk!
The Senior Development Manager is responsible for planning, execution and management of airport development projects, including managing the planning, design, construction, activation and entry into service of their assigned projects. Efforts include:
- Development of the business case to the satisfaction of the business sponsor
- Obtaining necessary approvals and funding via the Delegation of Authority
- Responsible for development and scheduling of the project work breakdown structure and the co-ordination of:
- Consultant Appointment
- Design development
- Project Governance
- Contractual and Procurement Governance
- Performance of the assigned project within time, cost, quality and safety specifications.
Post Contract, the Senior Development Manager serves as the owner representative on a day-to-day basis and assures compliance with business objectives.
- Assure compliance with Client’s project gateway process
- Develop project business case and obtain necessary funding and approvals
- Develop and maintain a project execution plan detailing plans to manage benefits, time, cost, quality and safety effectively
- Manage professional consultants to ensure that design work remains on schedule, within budget and expectations.
- Coordinate design phase activities/deliverables with the Client, architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc. relative to facilities design and systems.
- Chair and conduct design progress and coordination meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating presentation material and preparing meeting minutes for same.
- Stakeholder management and engagement through the design development phase
- Manage the handover of the project from design phase into procurement and delivery by others
- Act as the owner’s representative during the construction phase to monitor compliance with business objectives
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy