Senior Design Engineer Jobs in Doha at Live Connections
Title: Senior Design Engineer
Company: Live Connections
Role & Responsibilities:
· Assisting with managing team activities within the scope of surface wellhead components and trees. Such components include wellheads, valves, actuators, block trees, etc.
· Working on project execution, technical and operational support for the respective account on a daily basis.
· Presenting recommendations for solutions concerning field issues, designs, material selections, and project related execution to upper management and the client.
· Working with cross-functional teams on business strategy and execution.
· Reviewing and approving drawings, test, assembly, and installation procedures.
· Performing calculations, design reviews, tilt studies, and other technical studies as it pertains to wellhead and X-mas tree equipment.
· Understanding customer requirements and converting them into executable solutions supported by the engineering team.
· Work cross functional within the engineering structure to obtain desired results in an efficient timeline.
· Review and approve vendor documents and designs to be implemented in the company.
· Travel to the field when necessary to assist customer with any field issues or concerns.
Successful candidate should have the following:
· Engineering degree from an accredited university or college
· 12+ years of experience in Design Engineering of wellhead and X-mas tree equipment
· Ability to manage tight timelines
· Ability to lead projects and design reviews.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· A track record of problem solving and customer support for API 6A products.
· Ability to lead, mentor, and technically support junior engineers
· Experience working in GCC will be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
API 6A PRODUCTS: 1 year (Required)