Senior Datacentre Facilities engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Deerfoot IT Resources Limited
Title: Senior Datacentre Facilities engineer
Company: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Temporary, Contract
Category: IT/Tech, Business
Senior Datacentre Facilities engineer
Long term contract (initially 12 months)
25,000 – 35,000 AED Monthly + Benefits As a successful and preferred recruitment partner to one of the most prestigious and well-known organisations in the world, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Senior Datacentre Facilities engineer.
You willbe positioned in our client’s global HQ in the vibrant and extravagant multicultural city of Dubai, we are looking for well-established individuals to join them on a long-term rolling contract basis (12+ Months). Given the current situation with the pandemic, there is an option to start remotely. The Senior Datacentre Facilities engineer, in agreement with other IT Teams, is co-responsible for the correct implementation and build-out of a modern datacentre management approach.
Key Skills /
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in a relevant field such as IT, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
• Extensive knowledge of data centre critical systems, including: diesel generators, UPS systems, fuel systems, switchgear, power distribution equipment, chillers, Data cabling infrastructure, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression, Datacentre Security and Building monitoring systems
• Min 7 years of specialised Technical experience in Facilities management within Business IT Environment.
• Knowledge on Power, Cooling and Structured data Cabling.
• Knowledge of Physical Security and Fire and Safety.
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective;
• Professional Certification in Datacentre Facilities such as DCOM, BICSI, etc
• Team Player with excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting at any level and specifically with management
• Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance to EG-IT dealing with Facility infrastructure area and act as lead technical member in the Project team delivering the work packages assigned.
• Develop Facility related IT Solutions that meet customer requirements. Ensure that the design is robust, appropriate and of high quality and conforming to Corporate standards and in line with the technical strategy.
• Ensure that the developed architecture/solution meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability.
• Operates and maintains