Senior Data Engineer Job in Dubai, UAE at International Recruiters & Consultants (IRC)
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for overseeing data engineering activities and aiding in building the business’ data collection systems and processing pipelines. The role of the Senior Data Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department.
The Senior Data Engineer builds data processing frameworks that handle the business’s growing database. He works with senior data science leadership as well as other Data and Analytics teams in leveraging data with reporting and scientific tools, for example, Tableau, R, and Spark. The Senior Data Engineer strives to continuously develop new and improved data engineering capabilities.
- Work with data to solve business problems, building and maintaining the infrastructure to answer questions and improve processes.
- Help streamline our data science workflows, adding value to our product offering and building out our customer lifecycle and retention models.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
· Optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability.
· Use agile software development processes to iteratively make improvements to our back-end systems.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
· Work closely with our data science to help build complex algorithms that provide unique insights into our data.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Others: Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, data science, or engineering
Training and Certifications
· Required: The most background for this role is a higher degree of accredited certification: PMP/CMC.
Company: International Recruiters & Consultants (IRC)
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Telecommunications